Thursday, August 6, 2009

big post time!

As everyone knows, I haven't posted anything in a while. The reasoning for this is because I haven’t had very much Internet access. However, this doesn’t mean I have been slacking off in the cartoon department (except for a couple weeks there because I got my copy of Infamous for the ps3 [awesome game BTW]).

So, starting Tuesday, I will posting up daily artwork that I have backlogged on my computer during my Internet break. That should last quite a few weeks, after which I shall be posting all of my animations (that I can retrieve) on Youtube for all to see. After that, I shall start posting up a brand new webcomic on the blog (which I’ll talk about later).

So yeah.

What a lot of work on this post. To bad that no one will be reading it besides me.

Coming Tuesday: new moo cartoons logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment